Friday 17 October 2014

HeyItsTaylorJade and GirlTalkTV

As some of you may or may not know, I have a YouTube channel -- HeyItsTaylorJade if you don't weren't aware. I've had it for almost 2 years now, and I've finally started posting videos! 

My channel is much like my blog here. I'll be doing whatever tickles my fancy. Whether it be skits, reviews, vlogs, hauls. You name it, i'll make it! So far I have 41 subscribers from the 5 videos i've posted, and i'm pretty proud if i do say so myself!

But let's forget my channel for now, I have another YouTube project i'm working on right now with 3 other girls: Jamie, Cassie and Antoinette. We're currently in the early stages of a collaborative YouTube channel called GirlTalkTV. We post weekly videos where we give advice, do DIY's and tutorials, so basically anything really. The first video is already out if you want to check it out!

I post as often on there as I do here, ad i'd really appreciate it if you'd subscribe to either GirlTalk or my main channel, it would mean a lot!



Taylor
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages