Thursday 11 September 2014

Let's go! | Kit Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Event



So on the Friday just passed, my friend Alice and myself trekked into the city for the Kit Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Event! I found out about this through the Kit Cosmetics Facebook page. Go give them a like if you haven't already, they're always posting about products and events such as the one that I attended!


Getting there

Getting there was relatively easy! Alice and I drove from my house at 9:30, to the train station at 10, and from there we took the train to central station, we arrived roughly around 10:30. After that we walked into Queen Street mall and towards the Myer Centre! Travelling in the city by car is not the best way to travel in Brisbane. The roads are always packed full of buses, so travelling around the city VIA public transport would be the best option.

When we got there we decided to head towards the Wintergarden and have some lunch! We had Tokyo Beef from Fantasia with noodles, I also had a couple of spring rolls because they're fantastic!



Finding the actual event was pretty easy, but that's taking into account that I spend a lot of my time in the city. For those of you who don't travel there often, it would be a bit of a challenge.

The Event

We arrived at the event at 12:00, which was the indicated start time on the page. But it looked like they were still setting up, so we hovered around the Too Faced section while we waited. On another note, how gorgeous are these brushes?



The event started roughly around 12:15, I was approached by a lovely MUA named Rachael and she sat me down and talked me through the products she was about to put on my face! She first put a light coverage of the new bareMinerals bareSkin foundation in shade #02 - Bare Shell, she applied this using the Perfecting Face Brush. It felt nice going on, not too thick like some foundations can be. But  won't reveal too much! That's saved for another blog post.

She then applied some blush to my cheeks. Being a naturally rosy girl, I was a bit reluctant because I was afraid it'd make my red stand out even further. But she out it on and boy was I surprised! She used the shade Amused, which you can find here!

Overall, I had a lot of fun at this event. It went by really quickly, and the company was more than friendly! Thank you to Rachael for the lovely hospitality and service.

That's all for this week! I'll see you guys next week for a product review!


Here are some photos of the day!

Before shot

After shot, featuring the lovely LouLouLalice!

I'm pretty sure We were discussing how soft the brush was. Seriously, it's amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages